[bksvol-discuss] submition from wishlist

  • From: "Tiffany H. Jessen" <tjessen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 15:24:56 -0500

Hello
This weekend I printed out the wishlist page and brought it to my town library,
so between all the books of my own interest, I hopefully too will be submitting
a number of other things which others would like to see.
The first thing from the wishlist page I found was "Running Money", by Andy
Kessler. I started to read and edit the scanning errors, but after the first
twenty pages or so I got really bored and figured I'd just submit it as is.
Kurzweil already ranks it as being 98 percent spelled correctly, and a far far
far majority of the supposed misspelled words are actually proper-pronouns, so
whom ever decides to validate it shouldn't really have too much of a problem.
I submitted it as an rtf file, and will keep the book here for another week or
so in case the validate wants me to scan any pages over again.
Tiff
tjessen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx