[bksvol-discuss] Re: submited The Skeleton's Knee.

  • From: "Lynn I" <lynnskyi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 19:48:58 -0500

Hi Cindy,

I downloaded The Skeleton's Knee for proofreading, this morning.

Thanks, Jim, for submitting such great books and terrific scans. I enjoy
proofing your books, and hope that I do them justice. *smile*

Blessings.

Lynn I

          From: Jim and Flo <jfpardee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
          Subject: [bksvol-discuss] submited
          To: "bookshare" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Date: Friday, July 24, 2009, 7:37 AM

          Just submited The Skeleton's Knee

          Jim

list of available commands, put the word 'help' by itself in the subject line.

05:58:00