[bksvol-discuss] Re: submission question

  • From: Jim and Flo <jfpardee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 09:12:37 -0400

Hi Monica,
Thank you for the kinds words.
The reason for the vacation from scanning is that Flo had a mild congestive heart attack and I've taken over the cooking, proving that"you don't need sight to cook dinner tonight".
She is doing fine now with a little oxygen.

I am still not satisfied transferring Daisy files from the site to the Bookport, so I am downloading them to Kursweil and transferring them from there.

Thank you again,

Jim

At 10:20 PM 3/29/2009, you wrote:
Hi Jim. I'm so glad you're scanning again. You do some great books, and I
really enjoy reading them. You seem to know what kind of mysteries I like to
read. (smile) If you look at the info on your own submits, the system tells
you that checking them out is not allowed. That's because they don't want a
submitter to act as the proofreader for his or her own books. The page looks
different for the rest of us since we'd be able to work on your books
though.

Monica Willyard