[bksvol-discuss] Re: submission question

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 22:20:22 -0400

Hi Jim. I'm so glad you're scanning again. You do some great books, and I
really enjoy reading them. You seem to know what kind of mysteries I like to
read. (smile) If you look at the info on your own submits, the system tells
you that checking them out is not allowed. That's because they don't want a
submitter to act as the proofreader for his or her own books. The page looks
different for the rest of us since we'd be able to work on your books
though.

Monica Willyard