[bksvol-discuss] Re: submission problem.

  • From: "Scott Blanks" <scottsjb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 11:24:34 -0500

Jenifer,

The first thing that comes to mind is that you might have exceeded 200 characters for the short synopsis. This happened to me recently. I removed a comma, and a couple of extra spaces between sentences to get back below the 200 character barrier. I was then able to upload the book.

Scott

----- Original Message ----- From: <jbarr1998@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>