[bksvol-discuss] Re: stuttering speech

  • From: "Paula and James Muysenberg" <outofsightlife@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bkvol" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 21:35:21 -0500

    I have this problem whenever I'm scanning or recognizing a page. I tried
adding memory to my computer, and now have 1 gig. I also switched from
Neospeech to Eloquence, but I still have the problem. I'm using K1000 11.02,
with Windows 2000. I simply can't scan and read at the same time on this
computer.

    I have also had to get into the habit of turning off Window-Eyes before
opening K1000, because although Window-Eyes is designed to go silent, K1000
crashes more easily with Window-Eyes running in the background.

Paula