[bksvol-discuss] Re: stumped by an accent again

  • From: "Kellie Hartmann" <hart0421@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 19:36:15 -0600

Hi Lissi,
I'm taking Irish lessons, so I'll ask my teacher. We call those birds puffin, so I wonder if He may not know because there is a lot of difference between the old Irish script and the way modern Irish is written, but I'll give it a try. I'll be talking to him tomorrow morning and I'll ask.
Hth,
Kellie