[bksvol-discuss] Re: stripper vs. humans

  • From: "Linda Adams" <ladams@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 21:11:06 -0600

Hi, E. Maybe we should each write to John Glass personally and ask about the stripper because I want to make sure that chapter titles are protected, also. Maybe if enough of us asked the same question, the staff would have to respond to and address the stripper issue. It might be a better use of our time to write directly to the staff rather than commiserate with each other on the lists with nothing being done about it.

Linda Adams