[bksvol-discuss] Re: stripper and colatteral damage

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 18:48:43 -0700

Hi, Cindy. Even if one didn't have Kurzweil or some other tool, whatever
that might be, removing the headers wouldn't be terribly difficult, even if
you removed them manually for future reference as you read. Where there's a
will, there's a way, but we should be able to do that ourselves if we choose
without having someone else totally strip them before we even get the book.
They do serve their purposes. Take care.
Julie Morales
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):
mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx