[bksvol-discuss] Re: stripper and colatteral damage

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 10:53:29 -0700 (PDT)

> If i don't want to read the headers, i can strip
> them out myself or use my own automated tool to do
> so.
> However,  If by chance I do want them there, I
> simply do not get that option with Bookshare!!!

I was going to say the same thing, Rui. Glad I read
more posts before I posted.

A sighted reader can ignore the headers in in a book
hust keeping reading the main text, going from page to
page. One even forgets that they're there. I assumed
that bookshare members would have a way to delete the
headers themselves if they didn't want them, and now
you've confirmed my assumption.

http://mail.yahoo.com