[bksvol-discuss] Re: strange scanning experience p.s.

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 20:10:51 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry, Scott. None of my library systems list it in
their catalogs. It's a mass-market paperback, and it's
psossible that it will be were they have unlisted
paperbacks, i.e., on carousels, but I won' have a
chance to look, probably -- there's a slim chance I
can go to one library tomorrow, but otherwise ...

I read the readers' reviews on Amazon.com. If the text
flows from one page before the blanks to the next page
after the blanks, I wouldn't worry about the blank
pages. In fact, I'd delete them so readers won't
worry. I'm wondering if they might be scary pictures.
Of course, if i does seem as if etext is missing ...
But I think you said you mighthave a sighted friend
look this weekend.

If I do find the book tomorrow I'll email you
directly. If you find a friend who can look at the
book, please post here and let us all know. I'm sure
others are as curious as I to know what is on tose
four blank pages.

Cindy

Yahoo! Mail