[bksvol-discuss] Re: strange scanning experience p.s.

  • From: "Scott Blanks" <scottsjb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 18:01:35 -0400

I've got the same thicker page which is info about a book club, but these pages were past that in the book. I am considering calling the publisher and if I'm lucky, I might get a customer service rep who can lay their hands on the book to tell me what's on those pages.

Scott

----- Original Message ----- From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>