[bksvol-discuss] stilll unable to check in a book

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 15:43:47 -0700 (PDT)

Arggh. The book is still in my list of books. Maybe Friday is a bad day?
Fortunately, I still have only 4 books showing as being checked out to me, (I
thought I had 5 but I guess the one I rejected, even though I have it on my
desktop and will work on it when  I get it from the scanner, who is going to
mail  her copy to me, is gone  from my list.
However, if we are unavailable to check in books (I'll keep trying, but I
wonder what will happen when I try to check in the book with which I'm almost
finished, we ought to be able to have more than 5 out to work on.

TinyURL.com/752cyrs