[bksvol-discuss] Re: still waiting for an answer regarding paragraphs

  • From: Pam Quinn <quinn.family@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 16:18:50 -0500

Well what I've found by looking at random submissions of mine, is that
my .txt files do have paragraphs, and my .rtf files do not. Don't
understand  why that would be, but since I have better luck with .txt
will go back to that and validate them myself.

 They are .txt files with a blank line indicating paragraph change.

Pam