[bksvol-discuss] Re: still waiting for an answer regarding paragraphs

  • From: Pam Quinn <quinn.family@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 22:13:43 -0500

Hi Shelley,

That's what I was using, a blank line between paragraphs so they would
translate fine upon submission. But then I think the software at
bookshare removes the blank lines. Maybe a combination of a blank line
and an indent of at least two spaces would work? I'll have to download
some more of my submissions to see how many of them have the proper
paragraphing in the .brf format.

Pam