[bksvol-discuss] Re: still waiting for an answer regarding paragraphs

  • From: juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 22:04:58 -0400 (EDT)

Pam, I can usually, don't quote me on it, but if there is a traditional
paragraph, or if there is a blank line between paragraphs, my version of
duxbury does the paragraphing correctly.

I have version 10.5 so not sure if there have been improvements since and
how it handles paragraphs.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council