[bksvol-discuss] Re: still waiting for an answer regarding paragraphs

  • From: Pam Quinn <quinn.family@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 20:08:59 -0500

Thanks, Jake. What I'll need to know is what to do within either .rtf
or .txt submissions to make sure that Duxbury sees the paragraphing.
It apparently does with some and not others. It makes no difference if
you're listening to a book, but if reading on the braillenote or
whatever I do want them to show up.

Thanks again.

Pam