[bksvol-discuss] Re: still waiting for an answer regarding paragraphs

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 19:01:47 -0500

Hey Pam,
I think the reason you are still waiting for an answer is the truth is, we don't really have a clear cut answer at this time. I know our text conversion office uses Duxbury and I can in the next week or two try and get up there to check it out.
Engineering is working on preserving page numbers in BRF files right now, so once that is figured out, we can look at proper paragraphing in the BRF submissions.

Best,
Jake