[bksvol-discuss] Re: still no luck checking in a book

  • From: Nimit Kaur <kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 22:18:18 -0400

Hi!  OH well!  I hope the problem gets fixed soon.  Can I ask you what
you meant by (adult language)?  I don't see anything that is really
adult language?  I think.  Thanks!  Just curious!!  If you don't want
to answer, no problem.

--
Important quotes that people need to read and understand:
“JUST BECAUSE A MAN LACKS THE USE OF HIS EYES DOESN’T MEAN HE LACKS

"Just BECAUSE YOU CAN'T SEE DOESN't MEAN YOU CAN'T HEAR AND THINK!!"
By STEVIE WONDER

Nimit

More ways to contact me:
kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxx
kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxxxx

Have a nice day, night, evening depending on where you are in the
world!  Thank you for reading my email.