[bksvol-discuss] Re: still more questions

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 23:46:01 -0700

Hi Jamie,

        If you upload that book, it will go directly to the administration
queue for approval and addition to the Bookshare collection.  If you release
it now, all of your hard work will be lost.  If you and Cindy want to work
on the book together, hang onto it, and you guys will have to talk about
what needs fixing either via e-mail or the phone, or some other way.

Mayrie