[bksvol-discuss] Re: still having problems with book check in

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 11:05:02 -0400

Could it be just loading slowly. I have noticed that there are various things around the Internet that I want to do and when I click the link or button to do it nothing seems to happen. Then if I leave it alone it does happen. I remember once, for example, trying to download a file from Librivox and nothing would happen, so I finally just gave up and walked away from the computer and left it where I had given up. Then something like an hour or even more later from across the room I heard the download proceed. Now I know that is a completely unacceptable wait, but is it possible that your attempts to upload are just going slowly? How long have you waited after clicking the link and waiting for nothing to happen?

"Faith is the great cop-out, the great excuse to evade the need to think and evaluate evidence. Faith is belief in spite of, even perhaps because of, the lack of evidence." - Richard Dawkins

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press:
http://www.pathfinderpress.com