[bksvol-discuss] Re: stepping back a bit from volunteering

  • From: Barbara Baker <barbarab65@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 03:41:55 -0800 (PST)

I understand! I have only been a volunteer for a couple of months and really do
not know about what is going on with the volunteers and the Bookshare staff.

Elizabeth and Burton <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  How long have you been a
volunteer Barbara? I have been a volunteer for
five years and we keep re-hashing the same difficulties for the entire five
year period. That is the reason I am discouraged.

E.

Barbara