[bksvol-discuss] Re: stepping back a bit from volunteering

  • From: Elizabeth and Burton <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 18:20:17 -0500

You addressed your comments to me. I spoke on a lot of issues but not on the issue of who downloads what and how many times.

all the best,
E.
At 06:07 PM 1/4/2007, you wrote:
HI E,

Yes, that is all well and good and some of them haven't changed since I have
been on here. The real point is with the other 30,000 plus books that are on
the site. I know some of the things I have scanned are not real main stream
and I have wondered how much interest there is in them. Yes, there are some
comments on this list but we are only a microcosm  of the larger bookshare
community.

Also on the top ten the bible is in there. Dah, it is also the best selling
book world wide. Tell me something I don't know.

As I commented in another post, much of this is sad considering  what the
volunteer community does to make bookshare what it is.

Katie Hill
You can learn a lot if you are humble enough to listen.
Lynn Lewis Warren
Email: Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
503-777-7155