[bksvol-discuss] Re: stepping back a bit from volunteering

  • From: "Kaitlyn" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 06:56:36 -0800

Cindy,

It is interesting that you say with lesser interest. IT is hard for us to
tell what books are popular or not since we don't have any feedback on that.
I go look at the list and many of the mysteries and romances  are not all
that interesting to me. It all comes down to perspective.

Katie Hill
You can learn a lot if you are humble enough to listen.
Lynn Lewis Warren
Email: Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
503-777-7155