[bksvol-discuss] Re: stepping back a bit from volunteering

  • From: Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2007 17:28:19 -0500

Elizabeth, I can understand needing a break. I am grateful for your work with Bookshare, and I know others are too. Maybe getting some rest and taking time to do some reading for fun where you don't have to fix anything will help. Spring will be coming along in 3 short months, and you'll be able to work in your garden again. I will pray that you find a way to rest and feel better.

Monica Willyard

At 05:15 PM 1/3/2007, you wrote:
Folks I am releasing some books. I am doing so because I realize I need to take a break from volunteering. The phone call with Gustavo was the final straw. Perhaps I should have emailed him rather than trying to have a conversation. I will finish what I am working on and then only take on things very selectively.