[bksvol-discuss] Re: step one and other lists

  • From: Tracy Carcione <carcione@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 14:55:26 -0400

I think that is a great idea!
Tracy

At 08:05 PM 9/21/05 -0700, you wrote:
>    This may be an old idea but what if titles were never removed from the
step one list unless they were rejected or put into the main collection.  If
the download link were locked and displayed "validation lock" or "admin
lock" we'd all know where the are without consulting other lists, and it
seems this would save agreat deal of time for submitters.  Are the other
lists sortable?