[bksvol-discuss] Re: status of a submission

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 20:26:08 -0700 (PDT)

--- Allison Mervis <allisonfm@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'd do it, but I'm trying to scan the Spitfire
> before school starts. If I
> finish before someone else grabs it, I'll gladly do
> it.
> Allison

Oh, good.  I have the Spitfire in transit to read. If
no one validates it I will and get something else to
read. Harry Potter is in transit for me, but with
Spitfire coming in, and The Other Boleyn Girl and the
Italian Secretary to finish, I was going to reject
Harry and sign up for it again.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com