[bksvol-discuss] Re: starting to scan "things I want my daughters to know

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 16:27:35 -0700

I'll do that. I'm about halfway through with it, should be sending it in in two or three days. I don't know anything about placing it on step one, does that automatically happen when I upload it?

Bud

At 04:17 PM 6/28/2008, you wrote:
When you place the book on step one put hold for Gail just before the title.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California