[bksvol-discuss] Re: starting to scan murder at union station

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 08:11:45 -0800

Hi Lynn,

I'd be happy to have you validate it. I'm not sure how I mark it when sending it in If you can give me that bit of info we will be all set. I'm just finishing it so will be sending it in in a couple of days when I get it all cleaned up.

Bud
 At 10:36 PM 11/15/2008, you wrote:
Hi Bud,

I'd be very happy to validate Murder at Union Station. If you'd like me to
validate it, please put a hold on it for Lynn I and post that you've done
so.

Blessings.

Lynnsky