[bksvol-discuss] Re: starting to scan The Jim Chee Mysteries

  • From: Mayrie ReNae <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 18:55:45 -0700

Hi Bud,

Did you check to make sure that each of these mysteries aren't already on Bookshare separately? They might be there as single titles, not published together. That would be a lot of work to do if they are already in the collection published as separate titles.

Peace,
Mayrie

At 06:46 PM 5/21/2008, you wrote:
Hi Gang,

I'm just starting to scan The Jim Chee Mysteries by Tony Hillerman. It's three stories,
People of Darkness
The Dark Wind
and The ghostway.

I see a lot of Hillerman's books in the list but didn't find this one. I hope I didn't overlook it because it's a big book, about 550 pages and I'd hate to do it if it's already there. I'll let you guys know when it's finished and I'll send it in.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California