[bksvol-discuss] Re: starting to scan Sorrow Without End

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 20:39:09 -0700

Thanks, I feel better about it now. I don't know why that search gives me so much trouble. I'll have it ready in a few days.

Thanks.

BudAt 06:24 PM 5/24/2009, you wrote:
Well Bud I can't find it either, so think you are safe on this one. happy scanning.

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A., VRT
And Guinevere: Golden Lady Guide Dog
guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs for the Blind
Alumni Association
www.guidedogs.com

The people who burned witches at the stake never for one moment thought of their act as violence;
rather they thought of it as an act of divinely mandated righteousness.
The same can be said of most of the violence we humans have ever committed. -Gil Bailie, author and lecturer (b. 1944)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bud Schwab" <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>