[bksvol-discuss] starting to scan

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 08:30:45 -0600

I've just started to scan the book "Choosing Waterbirth" by Lakshmi Bertram.
My intention is to read it pretty quickly, since the book is going to help me
decide if I am interested in Waterbirth for my baby due at the end of March.
My hospital offers the option, but I haven't decided yet, and haven't figured
out how the insurence company views and pays for anything but the usual.

The book also talks about yoga, which I am not interested in.  I'm hoping
someone else will be willing to read over that part during validation.  Of
course I wil make sure pages aren't missing or a total mess for that part as
well as the rest of the book, which I will read and edit as always.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
Assistive Technology Trainer
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity