[bksvol-discuss] Re: starting from the bottom - Jake Logan

  • From: Pascha Lea <pascha2u@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 14:12:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

 Sorry I'm responding to such an old e-mail - I'm way behind!

 Anyway, I'm currently verifying one of the Jake Logan books, and it does
contain some explicit sex scenes. Do you tend to rate these 'adult'?

 Lea

robert tweedy <rtweedy2@xxxxxxx> wrote: Speaking starting from the bottom, I
will do the slocum books by Jake Logan.
I have started the Slocum and the invaders. The sex doesn't bother me and
they are short too.
For skype contact bobwichitaks