[bksvol-discuss] stargate books

  • From: "Kasondra Payne" <Kassyp36@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 18:00:26 -0600

Carrie and Everyone,

I took all three of the Stargate books that Carrie submitted today.  I will
have them finished before the NFB convention.  In fact, I really need to
have them done by next Tuesday, because we leave Wednesday morning.  I have
another validation  to finish, so in the next eight days, I should be
uploading four books.  Have fun!  By the way, I wasn’t trying to be greedy,
but I am going through a Stargate craze right now.

Kasondra Payne