[bksvol-discuss] Re: spelling checkers

  • From: Jill O'Connell <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2006 18:05:37 -0800

And, in fact, most spelling errors are actually scanning errors although I noticed in the last book I submitted that there were two spelling errors. I deliberately did not correct these as instructions say we are not to make changes in the book and can only hope that the eventual reader realizes that I know better.