[bksvol-discuss] Re: spellchecking

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 21:25:24 -0700 (PDT)

I always do a spellcheck after I've read the book, and
I usually find a few words that I've missed--or places
in dialogue where there is no space between the end of
the quotation, and the "she said." But people
validating in Braille or by listening may not have the
same chance of missing something that a sighted person
has, seeing something as correct that isn't.

Cindy