[bksvol-discuss] Re: speech question

  • From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 19:58:36 -0700

Jaws is normally in sleep mode when k1000 is used because k1000 has
its own speech.

Press insert keyboard 6 to bring up your configuration manager, alt s
for set options, a for advanced, & make sure sleep mode is not checked
if u actually do want jaws speaking in k1000.

--
Jackie McBride
& Check out my homepage at: