[bksvol-discuss] Re: speaking of classics

  • From: "Jamie Prater" <jdprater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 10:50:53 -0500

Hey, Gwen, do an author search for Carrie Bender (she is an Amish writer), and
Martha Finley and L. M. Montgomery.  They write books like this and I'm sure
there are others but I can't think of them right now.  There is Heidi, Heidi
grows up, and Heidi's children also.  I'm drawing a blank as to others but
maybe others can refresh my memory.  As to Nancy Drew, look under the author
Carolyn Keene or Kene--not sure on spelling.  Hope this helps.  Have a blessed
day.