[bksvol-discuss] space strings

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 01:55:01 -0400

Dear Kelly,

I'm reading some messages in reverse, so just saw your post about strings of
spaces.

What you wrote made me dizzy, literally. I mean, now that I'm about 78 per cent
finished with this book, I may have it wrong!

What constitutes a string of spaces?

I've indented the quotes, 6 spaces, though in the text they may be indented
even farther. This book has 4 different margin widths which vary almost line by
line except in nice, easy, long paragraphs.

It won't help if I postpone learning the truth about strings of spaces. Can you
explain?

Always with love,

Lissi, quaking in dread...all that spacing I've been doing!