[bksvol-discuss] Re: sorry, one more header thing

  • From: "Charlene" <caota@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 10:08:09 -1000

Well, I don't have any idea about how to withstand a stripping,
(smile!), but I figure if the headers are left then at least maybe the
recipe titles will still be intact after the stripping.  If headers are
removed, then I suppose the recipe titles will be up for stripping
instead, that's one of my concerns.

Charlene