[bksvol-discuss] Re: sorry if I started negative controversy about textbooks

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 21:49:25 -0400

Ah, yes Jamie P. we have asked those questions.  You forget one, smile.  What
bout those, who are teachers, mentors, tutors, or educators in a professional
capacity.  We can't get access to them either, smile.

Nor to the teacher's editions.

I scanned all my materials when I was teaching in a regular classroom.

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A., VRT
And Guinevere: Golden Lady Guide Dog
guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs for the Blind