[bksvol-discuss] Re: something strange going on here

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 15:42:04 -0400

I am not suggesting anything of the sort as I know there seems to be a big issue with security if folks do not work out of California. I do think bookshare is either going to have to address its need for staff or have some seriously discouraged volunteers.

E.
At 02:55 PM 4/17/2006, you wrote:

I think E is suggesting that new hires wouldn't have
to live in California but could work from home.

Cindy