[bksvol-discuss] something I just noticed...

  • From: "Valerie Maples" <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 18:12:48 -0500

I went back to the older books to check out something that might be in my
interests a couple of days ago and checked out a book that said it needed a
sighted volunteer. I didn't notice until I opened it the second time that it
said hold for Cindy W. in the title. Should I release it? It looks like it
needs a good deal of work, and it may be over my head anyway, but I had
started trying to make a go of it. It is called "10 Days to Self-Esteem".

Take care!

Valerie

Please pray for Doug's Dad & visit his website:

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/billkoonce