[bksvol-discuss] Re: some really good books

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 16:49:41 -0800 (PST)

I don't know why people keep submitting that way when
it's been recommended over and over that books be
submitted in rtf. Is it that the programs can't
convert to rtf? I gather from all the discussion that
KES can. I guess those submitters aren't on either
list, but it would be nice if in the next newsletter
that goes out to everyone, if it does, or to the
instructions for volunteers it could be added that
books should be submitted in rtf--unless, of course,
it can't be done--the conversion before submission, I
mean. (Now I'm beginning to sound like you, E--no
offense--smile)

Cindy