[bksvol-discuss] Re: some books that I have scanned

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 May 2015 22:01:55 -0500

Text 12
Sub-chapters 14 bold
Chapters 16 bold
Section headings 18 bold
Titles 20 bold

I was thinking Madeleine said authors got no special treatment, so were 12, but
could be mistaken…

Valerie Maples

I talk, computer types, we both make mistakes. ;-)

On May 10, 2015, at 8:49 PM, Christopher Zeigler <chrisallen032@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
I have scanned two books that are about ready to be added for proofreading
one has three chapters I am trying to remember what font size does the
chapters titles need to be in does anyone know what font size I know for the
main text it's supposed to be 12 the title B 20 for the title of the bookfor
the author 18 I also know before those need to be bowed so it's also as the
chapter titles need to be in both but I do not remember the font size four
chapters