[bksvol-discuss] Re: some "Kindle" books I bought.

  • From: Curtis Delzer <curtis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2016 20:49:22 -0800

works excellently, all I need to do in Kurzweil is change those single quotes to apostrophes mainly. No other considerations I see right off the bat.

http://jscholes.net/project/codex/

and not limited to the epub format at all either.

At 07:23 PM 1/12/2016, you wrote:

Hi. How does the pc app work and is it pretty accessible? Just tell me offlist if u want.
To unsubscribe from this list send a blank Email to