[bksvol-discuss] Re: solution for The Broker (sort of)

  • From: "Jane Jordan" <juanitatighan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 14:47:25 -0600

I prefer books not to have the print page numbers.  that's just me, though.
If someone needs page numbers for a report, well ... there are readers who
can look up that sort of thing.  That's what I had to do.  I told him
aproximately where the passage was and he was ble to find it and give me the
page number.  Time-consuming/  sure, but it can be done.