[bksvol-discuss] Re: so no fuss about to much traffic.

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 18:33:28 -0400

The only problem with only telling the proofreader about the book that is
being scanned is then someone else might not know it's being scanned and
they may be working on it too, and duplicating efforts. Yes, you should
check the being scanned list, but not everyone always (I'm guilty of this
from time to time) does.

Or another person may have it almost scanned and then they could say to the
scanner, hey I've already got this almost done, please don't scan it.

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: The BoneMan's Daughters by Ted Dekker