[bksvol-discuss] Re: slow downloads

  • From: "Katie Hill" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 10:24:04 -0800

Hello E and All,

Three new submissions to the step 1 page.

E  I put up the idiot's guide to the I Ching and the I Ching handbook last
night.

Also, The worst of time and excellent book on the high plains and the dust
bowl years.

Happy validating, which is already in progress.

Have an outstanding day and remember... Every day is a good day for someone.
Make it be you.

Katie Hill
kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
503-777-7155