[bksvol-discuss] slightly off topic- microphones

  • From: "Monica Svopa" <svopa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 17:23:09 -0600

Hello there.  I thought I might be albe to ask this question on this list.  Can
anyone recommend a particular mic to buy.  I was thinking of possibly using it
with skype and chatting in the friends of bookshare conference room.  I
currently ise Jaws 9.  Thanks in advance for your suggestions.  If anyone wnats
too, they could e-mail me off list as to not clutter up this one.

svopa@xxxxxxxxxxx

Sincerely,

Monica